Our Guiding Principles
You are White Memorial Medical Center.
At White Memorial Medical Center, we’re known for the friendliness, respect and concern we show each and every patient, guest, physician and team member. As a valued member of the White Memorial family, your personal commitment to practicing these standards is absolutely essential. Each of us pledges to uphold the hospital’s values as a Christian organization, by living these six Guiding Principles every day.
- I will reach for the highest standards in my work.
- I will provide services that my customers say are excellent.
- I will treat others with the same compassion and respect that I would want my family to experience.
- I will take personal responsibility to ensure the safety of patients, co-workers and all others I come into contact with at work.
- I will use all resources responsibly and efficiently.
- I will be honest in all things.